Thursday, July 12, 2012

Green or Gold? Maybe Both?

I have recently got this nail polish, OPI Just Spotted the Lizard (from The Amazing Spider-Man collection), which has become my favorite after just one application. Its color is so unique! It can be green, gold, or bronze depending on the lighting. I hear other people say it's a dupe for Chanel Peridot, and after looking through some swatches online I can say that they are almost indistinguishable.

OPI - Just Spotted the Lizard

in the shade (green)
in the sun (gold)

electric lighting (bronze)



The quality of this nail polish is outstanding. It's thick in one coat, and it lasts a long time too. I painted my nails 3 days ago, and they still look perfect - the polish hasn't chipped at all. So far it's the longest-wearing nail polish I have in my collection.


I'm actually planning to purchase Into the Night nail polish (from the same collection) next as it also looks amazing. And did you like any colors from this Spider-man collection?

2 comments:

  1. I love it! It's like a duo chrome, but so much more. I remember seeing a car painted like that years ago, it was the coolest thing ever lol

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny lol. I love this color so much, it's very eye-catching!

      Delete