Wednesday, July 4, 2012

As Bright as the Sun

Today was the first truly hot day in a long time. And, it was (actually still is) the 4th of July, Independence Day. Both occasions allowed me to wear something summery and bright, which I am so happy about! I hope the weather stays nice and lets me get a tan too lol.



Dress - Xhilaration from Target, bag - Carlos Santana, shoes - Nine West, earrings - Forever 21

I decided to add feather earrings, which I don't think are necessarily my style, but I thought they went well with the turquoise stripes of the dress. What do you think of them? And how do you like the outfit as a whole?

3 comments:

  1. I think they are perfect with this dress. You look so CUTE!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit, I love the matching feather earrings.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete