Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm Back!

Hey everyone, I know it's been over a year since my last post, and you probably don't even remember me haha. This school year has been very busy for me as I had transferred to a university here in the US and was trying to adapt to the new system and devote as much time to studying as I could. But now as I'm done with my finals, I have much more time to write here and do things outside.

Mike and I went to a nearby mall a couple days ago, and we were surprised to see a retro car exhibition there, right inside the mall. All in all there were about 20 cars, and we took pictures of some of them. Here you go






I've never seen so many retro cars in one place, so this was very interesting!
After the mall we went to a sea-food restaurant to celebrate the end of the school year. The food we ordered was so tasty, especially the shrimp! Too bad we didn't take any food pictures then.

 
And how did you celebrate your "official" beginning of summer?

1 comment: