Friday, June 22, 2012

Nice Evening

I got a bike about 3-4 months ago, but didn't have enough time to ride it around the town. But the end of the school year gave me an opportunity to do that, which I am very happy about. I love cycling, especially in the evening, when it's cool and you can enjoy the sunset.


Riding a bike can also also help you burn calories, which is nice if you are trying to lose weight, as I am, lol. What's also exciting is that you can explore new places...I didn't even know that there was a rose garden in this town!







And do you like riding a bike? Where do you usually go?



6 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, My bike is in Sochi now. but I'd love to ride it too.
    an I'am in love with your bracelet :)

    WatchMe

    ReplyDelete
  2. take me to Sochi =)))))thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to get a bike for a while now, but then I remind myself of the 90* weather we have down here and quickly change my mind lol

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol true, but on the other hand you can tan (or burn lol) quickly when it's that hot! I wish Oregon weather would be better during the summer.

      Delete
  4. I like your blog so much! keep posting! would you like to follow each other?
    lifeisbetterblondewiths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure, just followed you there! and thanks on your nice comment!your blog is great :)

    ReplyDelete