Sunday, August 19, 2012

Our Trip to the Countryside

I like living in the city, but I also love beautiful nature and fresh air of the countryside. So I'd like to share with you guys some random pictures I took on my trip. I hope you will like them!


Great view
Exercising


County fair










Mike got me another bracelet!

Got a little tan

Lost 4.5 lbs in 3 weeks

Started a new book


I love bunnies!!!

Still learning how to drive lol

The passenger

If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, my user name is nickiehans there.

And how is your summer going?

2 comments:

  1. Нииик, ты такая худышка. талия шикарная вообще!!!)
    а у Майкла отличный вкус на подарки, и еще мне свитер Love понравился))
    WatchMyBlogHere

    ReplyDelete
  2. spasibo!!! net, eto u nego prosto pamyat' xoroshaya) Sviter ya etot tozhe lyublyu))

    ReplyDelete