Thursday, January 3, 2013

Leather & Jeans + New Hair Color

ENG: This leather coat was one of the presents I got for Christmas, and I'm in love with it. It's super warm and soft - great for this time of the year. I also love its neutral color and the gold accents, which really make it stand out.
A leather coat is definitely a staple in my wardrobe because it's a no-brainer. It works with most outfits and styles - I can just throw it on almost anytime. It complements casual outfits especially well, and looks great paired with jeans and high heels or boots. I like dressing up, but when I don't have a reason for it, I like going casual, and that's when a leather coat can come in handy. Today I'm going to show you my typical everyday outfit with the new coat.

RUS: Эта кожаная куртка была одним из моих новогодних подарков, и мне она очень полюбилась. Она такая теплая и мягкая - в самый раз для этого времени года. А еще мне нравится ее нейтральный цвет и золотые акценты, придающие ей изюминку. 
Кожаная куртка является одной из базовых вещей в моем гардеробе, так как она очень легко комбинируется с большинством нарядов и стилей, и я могу ее накинуть почти всегда, не задумываясь. Она смотрится особенно хорошо с повседневной одеждой и в сочетании с джинсами и каблуками, или сапогами. Я люблю наряжаться, но когда у меня для этого нет повода, то я предпочитаю одеваться просто, и как раз в такие моменты мне может пригодиться кожаная куртка. Сегодня я вам покажу мой наряд на каждый день, с новой курткой в главной роли.









Coat/куртка - Michael Kors, Jeans/джинсы - American Eagle, Shirt/рубашка - Abercrombie&Fitch, Shoes/обувь - White Mountain



Do you wear leather coats? What do you usually wear them with?
А вы носите кожаные куртки? Если да, то с чем?



P.S. How do you like my new hair color? Tell me what you think in the comments :)
P.S. Как вам мой новый цвет волос? Расскажите мне в комментариях :)


29 comments:

  1. Love your jacket and your eyes!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a leather coat! I have been looking for a good deal on one this winter but keep striking out. The outfit looks great!

    Your newest follower,
    Fanny
    www.pinstripedpenguin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah a nice leather coat is a must:) Good luck on finding the one right for you!
      thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Your eyes look amazing with the new shade of your hair!! Love it <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty! :) I love your hair. Such a beautiful color and I love your Outfit!
    XOXO Jakima

    http://warriorwarrantlove.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. крутая куртка и мне ооочень нравится цвет волос!тебя освежило прям, и такое ощущение,что что-то еще в лице поменялось...)красавица!
    WatchMyBlogHere
    WatchMyBlogHere
    WatchMyBlogHere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. спасибо! надеюсь он все-же немного посветлеет)) Нет, кроме цвета волос больше ничего не должно было поменяться)

      Delete
  6. Love your jacket. <3
    Happy New Year. :*

    pamelche998.blogspot.com :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  7. Hi dear, you have a wonderful blog :) I simply love it.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://bblluusshh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair's color!!! Your eyes are beautiful ;)

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://www.valstyle.com/ ❤ ❤ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful pictures!
    We like your shoes and your jacket a lot!

    Wanna follow each other?

    Let us know on:
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute coat, I have one in the same shade and i wear it with my dark-wash jeans or winter white cords. I love the look you put together though! Checkout my blog if you get a chance!
    -Jenn

    A Pop of Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice hair colour, and you look lovely in the photos!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your hair colour !!!

    maybe you would like to follow each other? just let meknow

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely! Followed. :)

    Lots of love,
    RJ.

    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey girl! love the jacket looks gorgeous!
    CHICNOVA JEWELRY GIVEAWAY - 3 lucky winners to be chosen on my blog.
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post!
    SORTEO TARJETA REGALO DE ZARA/ GIVEAWAY THE GIFT CARD ZARA: http://loveclothesandthings.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete